Kirvin Hill, Rathnew, Co. Wicklow – By: Broomhall Developments Ltd
Kirvin Hill offers potential buyers the opportunity to purchase an energy efficient ‘A’ rated home with extras and features such as underfloor heating, air to water heat recovery system and rain water harvesting. They are fully finished to include all flooring, kitchens and bathrooms.
- Daiken Air to Water Heating System – underfloor heating downstairs
- Rainwater harvesting system
- All kitchen units, counter top, splashback tiling and floor tiling
- Utility Room
- Laminated wooden floors in living room, hallway and bedrooms
- Attic ready for conversion
- Rear gardens fenced and seeded
- Double glazed cream UVPC windows
- Fitted with burglar alarm for ground floor
- 10 year Global Home Warranty
Sherry FitzGerald Catherine O’Reilly
1 Bridge Street Arcade, Fitzwilliam Square, Wicklow Town
Tel: 0404 66466
Due for completion at the end of 2018.
Please contact the office for more details on 0404 66466.
Kirvin Hill, Rathnew, Co.Wicklow.
Between Ashford and Wicklow Town lies Rathnew, which is the location for two luxury Hotels. Hunter’s Hotel, one of Ireland’s oldest coaching inns, with beautiful gardens located on the River Vartry and Tinakilly Country House which nestles snugly on seven acres of gardens that sweep down to the Irish sea. The village is a stronghold of Gaelic football and Hurling with a great sporting tradition