The Park at Hansfield – Build by: Alanna Homes Ltd
If you’re looking for a home that fits your modern way of living, then Alanna Homes is the new class property developer for you. Building upon more than 30 years’ experience in the residential and commercial property sector, the Dublin based firm have the insight and knowledge to push the boundaries of building technology and design to provide you with a finished product that you are proud to call your own.
With vast experience in all areas of development- from green fields to complete urban development and regeneration- Alanna Homes is a family run business that surpasses expectations each and every time. And it is this recognition of the importance of the family unit that gives Alanna Homes their edge over other construction companies, as they understand that each family is different, with their own set of wants and needs.
So Alanna Homes provide spacious, energy efficient and well located homes- just to make your life easier. Take look at The Park at Hansfield- Alanna Homes’ most recent project to be completed. With each family home finished to the highest of modern standards and benefitting from the latest in modern building technologies- Alanna Homes have enabled families to make the most of their space in Dublin 15.
They are also working on a 5 acre park that is just outside the newly built homes’ doorsteps, which will be a beautifully landscaped amenity that is thoughtfully designed and filled with flowers and trees. It will also feature a playground and plenty of walkways to enjoy, making it perfect for children and adults alike. Who could resist enjoying the outdoor life with such a wonderful facility on their doorstep?
Having dominated the Irish and International property sector for some time now- the forward-thinking team of experts pride themselves on their professionalism. From developing methods to ensure a safer, cleaner working environment for both contractors and communities, and producing ways to make life easier for their clients- Alanna Homes guarantee a reliable product that will change the way you look at construction.
Currently building approximately 400 units annually and growing rapidly, the dynamic team are focused on creating home and properties that inspire. They choose only the best locations for their properties, ensuring that their clients have access to excellent transport links and the best amenities and facilities- proving that Alanna Homes don’t just consider the deadline. They put emphasis and care into their design, from start to finish, to create top-quality developments that are innovative and exciting.
Their honest, open and committed approach to each project, promises excellent customer service, as they are with their clients each step of the way, offering advice and guidance. Aiming to ensure that their clients are thrilled with their purchase- Alanna Homes has assembled an unrivalled group of consultants, business partners and organisations to streamline their methods and practices to best achieve their goals of making a meaningful contribution to Ireland’s property market.
Recently winning two awards- The Innovation In Construction Award and The Housing Award- at the Irish Construction Excellence awards, Alanna Homes have made it very hard to deny them their place at the forefront of Irish construction- so why should we? They only offer the best because they are the best. It is as simple as that.
The Park at Hansfield Specifications
Kitchen / Utility
- Custom Irish designed fitted kitchens with high quality counter tops and soft closing hinges.
Bathroom, En-suite and Guest WC
- Superior quality sanitary ware in bathrooms and en-suites with thermostatically controlled high pressure pump-fed shower in en-suite as per show house.
- All bathrooms are fitted with chrome heated towel rail.
- Top quality floor and wall tiles supplied throughout the bathrooms and en-suites, as per show house.
- Luxurious built in wardrobes with extensive hanging rails and shelving with soft closing doors to bedrooms as per show house.
- Painted finish to all walls and ceilings.
- Contemporary skirting and architraves.
Door and Ironmongery
- High quality flush painted internal doors.
- Polished chrome ironmongery throughout.
- Double glazed doors to patio area by Munster Joinery.
- Impressive brick and low maintenance monocouche rendered finish.
- Elegant high quality uPVC windows by Munster Joinery.
- Prestige hardwood front door by Munster Joinery.
- uPVC fascia, soffits and gutters.
- Rear gardens are seeded.
- External lighting to front and rear gardens.
- State of the art highly efficient Air to Water Central Heating System.
- Centralised mechanical extract and air quality control system.
- Smoke, heat and carbon monoxide detectors fitted as standard.
- Thermostatically controlled heating system sets the heat as required reducing unnecessary heat loss.
- Ample storage with all houses including a utility room.
- Private rear gardens with timber panel fencing.
- Wired for Virgin Media and Eir.
- Sockets including USB ports in selected points as per show house.
- Stainless Steel finished sockets and light switches downstairs.
This exciting scheme centres around a 5-acre park which will have playgrounds, walking paths and playing fields. The Park at Hansfield will comprise of a mix of 3 and 4 bedroom A-rated family homes meaning lower heating bills and increased warmth and comfort.
Accessibility to Dublin City Centre is key and The Park at Hansfield does not disappoint Hansfield & Clonsilla Train Stations are within walking distance offering easy access to the City Centre. The Park at Hansfield also benefits its close proximity to the M50 and M3 and is serviced by numerous bus routes.